A change in Princes is the Joy of Fools. ~ Old Romanian Proverb
There is no cause so noble that it will not attract at least a few idiots. ~Larry Niven

Newsfeed via Breitbart

« »

Monday, July 06, 2015

Where HAVE you Been?!?

I know I haven't been around in the last few . . .well. . .four years.  I was way off dealing with life issues, many of them owing to The National Mistake that now inhabits the White House.  But I haz returned and I have big plans for this here blog.


I haven't spent the time absent without benefit:  I have been reading, reading, reading; history and philosophy and politics and yes . . . even more economics.

I'll be redesigning the blog, although it will still be largely a black background with white text.  And redesigning . . . well, having someone design . . .a new logo for the site.  And I will be adding music and perhaps a weekly call in show to the site--but I promise you it won't be like the blog talk radio shows you may be used to.


Meanwhile, I leave you with this for the nonce.

How many feminists does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Twelve.
One to screw it in.
One to excoriate men for creating the need for illumination,
One to blame men for inventing such a faulty means of illumination,
One to suggest the whole "screwing” bit to be too "rape-like",
One to deconstruct the light bulb itself as being phallic,
One to blame men for not changing the bulb,
One to blame men for trying to change the bulb instead of letting a woman do it,
One to blame men for creating a society that discourages women from changing light bulbs,
One to blame men for creating a society where women change too many light bulbs,
One to advocate that light bulb changers should have wage parity with electricians,
One to alert the media that women are now "out-lightbulbing" men,
One to just sit there taking pictures for her blog for photo-evidence that men are unnecessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you cannot be civil, try to be clever! Both are best.